The America’s SUPER Pageant is personal development opportunity for women of all ages throughout the World. The delegates who represent our state, country and international titles have beauty, style, poise, intelligence, confidence, and a strong desire to improve the world around them by promoting a personal platform and/or the national Safety Belt Use & Awareness Platform. The pageant gives these women the opportunity to advance their personal goals, while acting as a role model to those around them.
Questions? Call 406-360-8777
Online Entry Form
(Entry Deadline June 1, 2014)
1. I am in good health and am physically able to discharge the professional responsibilities of an America's Super Pageant titleholder.
2. I have no present association with the adult entertainment or publishing industries.
3. I have not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with high standards of public morals or any act which will reflect unfavorably on the pageant during my reign.
4. I am of good moral character and will conduct myself in a courteous and professional manner at all times during my reign with the Int’l/America's Super Pageant, and while representing a Super Pageant title or RED's Studio.
5. I will not consume alcoholic beverages, smoke tobacco or be under the influence of illegal drugs while wearing my crown or sash or while representing my title.
6. I will not slander other contestants, judges, sponsors, pageant staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the America's Super Pageant. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against America's Super Pageant or it’s delegates, will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any and all gifts, prizes, and fees paid.
7. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification and removal from the premises. If delegate is disqualified, stripped of title, or relinquishes, for any reason, any title, prizes & gifts awarded to her, must be returned in full, or delegate will be charged reasonable replacement costs.
8. If selected as a national/Int’l Super Pageant winner, Delegate agrees to arrange and make a minimum of 12 appearances (one per month) throughout Delegates one year reign. All appearances must be documented, and submitted to the national office within 30 days. Appearances may include but are not limited to parades; radio, television and newspaper interviews; and public appearances at events. Only Seat Belt related appearances will earn credit toward return travel for crowing her successor.
9. America's Super Pageant. titleholders agree to provide America's Super Pageant with copies of all articles and/or photos pertaining to her reign. National/Int’l titleholders cannot represent any other title during their reign.
10. By virtue of participation in the America's Super Pageant competition, Delegate agrees to allow America's Super Pageant/RED's Studio the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
11. Delegate agrees to release America's Super Pageant/RED's Studio from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion.
12. Delegate attests that all information submitted to America's Super Pageant is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of America's Super Pageant may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes won without benefit of refund in full or in part at the sole discretion of pageant staff.
13. Delegates may not engage the judges in conversation prior to or during the competition. Delegates who are observed approaching a Judge will be subject to immediate disqualification.
14. Delegate agrees to supply her own competition & personal wardrobes, travel, lodging and meals.
15. Delegates who are under 18 years of age as of the pageant date must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
16. Delegates agree that the decisions of the judges will be final.
17. Contestant understands that while she may withdraw from the competition at any time, under no circumstances, nor for any reason, will contestant be entitled to a refund. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. A significant percentage of the entry fee is directed back at each delegate in the form of crown, sash, meals, entertainment, parties, gifts and prizes, and once invested is no longer available.
18. If any litigation is instituted, the venue of any action must be in the County or Ravalli, State of Montana.
19. I understand that while I am under contract with the America’s SUPER Pageant I am prohibited from starting my own pageant system, directing another system or recruiting for any other pageant system without prior written consent from the America’s SUPER Pageant.
20. I understand that I am expected to return to crown my successor. I must pay my own expenses and the pageant is not liable for any financial obligation that this might occur. The pageant will provide meals and a complimentary room that I will share with another queen.
Pay the balance of your ENTRY FEE "click" here
Reserve your title with a DEPOSIT now
Pay the entire ENTRY FEE "click" here