Contact the America's SUPER Pageant at
PO Box 2114 Hamilton, MT 59840 (406)360-8777
America's SUPER Pageant - Areas of Competition
Interview (1 - 20 points)
Delegate Interviews will be conducted on a panel basis. Each Delegate will spend 5 minutes with the judges. Judges will ask questions based primarily upon your Biographical submission, but may include platform, opinion or current event questions. Pant suit or suit dress attire recommended. Judging criteria includes; Personality, Appearance, Conversation Skills and platform knowledge.
Introduction (1 - 20 points)
The Parade of Beauties (no dancing) will include Delegates wearing a cocktail dress of their choice (any color). Delegates may speak 30-60 seconds to promote themselves & their platforms. Attire should reflect the Delegates personal sense of style. Creative accessories, colored sequins or shoes are welcome. Floor length gowns or casual attire are NOT allowed. Judging criteria: Personal Introduction and Personality.
Fitness (1 - 20 points)
Delegate have the choice of swimwear or athletic attire (except PreTeen cannot wear swimwear). Delegates must provide a one or two-piece swim suit (with or without wrap) or athletic/aerobic wear outfit for competition. Judging criteria: Poise, grace, body proportion, and overall healthy appearance. Swimsuit must be in good taste. No thongs. Delegate may wear hose or sarong. High heels with swimwear should be clear, metallic or nude in color. Aerobic or Athletic attire should be worn with tennis shoes or sandals. Costumes and/or Sporting Gear are not permitted.
Evening Gown (1 - 20 points)
Delegates will model an evening gown of their choice. Gowns should be full length for Teens and Adults. PreTeen may wear gowns suitable for age/maturity. Gowns may be simple or very elaborate, but will not be judged based on monetary value. Judging criteria : Modeling, beauty, grace, poise, and overall elegance.
The America's Super Ms. Pageant is a beauty, modeling and personality based competition. Delegates are selected to represent each state, or regions within states. Titles will be awarded upon payment of delegates entry fee. If your US state title is not available, you may select a regional title representing your area (ex. Western Montana's SUPER Miss", or "West Coast's SUPER Mrs. ").
Up to 20 Bonus Points may be awarded and added to the delegates overall score for qualifying appearances. Appearances made with the specific purpose of promoting the pageants platform of Seat Belt Use, or other Hwy Safety topics, will earn 1 bonus point each. Delegates may promote their own personal platforms, but those appearances will not count toward the Bonus Points.
DOCUMENTATION must be provided (Example: photographs of delegate actively participating in the event, signed letters from other participants, etc.). Posed photos of delegate standing next to a sign, or table, etc., will not be considered as “documentation” unless the delegate is shown “actively involved” with another participant at an event.
An "Appearance" is defined as a public event or meeting in which the delegate was invited to participate, and has duties as an approved volunteer. Duties may include Public Speaking, Greeting Guests, Demonstrating an activity, or distributing Safety Materials, etc.
Showing up in crown and sash without invitation is not an appearance. Emails will be accepted as proof of "invitation" only when included with photographs.
Actively involved means the delegate must be shown volunteering or performing an act of community service. Posed photos with unidentified persons will not be considered. Documentation must be submitted in hard copy form - Only appearances submitted by Saturday morning June 25, 2015 will be considered.
Only appearances made after July 1, 2016 will be considered.
There will also be a $500 CASH PRIZE for the delegate with the greatest number of appearances made with the specific purpose of promoting the pageants platform of promoting Seat Belt Safety! (NOTE: NO EXCEPTIONS - Appearances must be well documented as described above, and supporting documentation must be provided by beginning of rehersals).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a fee to compete? Yes. The entry fee is $495. This fee covers the cost of running the pageant, production costs for your state/regional crown & sash, your complete photo package, and includes your roster photo and sponsor list in the program. There are no additional required expenses.
Do Delegates receive a crown and banner? Each Delegate will receive the Official America's Super Pageant crown/tiara & sash upon receipt of her completed entry fee, completed pageant application and signed “Rules & Regulations”. There may be a delay of approximately 4 weeks due to production time and shipping. Delegates are welcomed to make appearances, and submit photos in crown/banner for Photogenic Judging or the Program Book. Delegates are instructed to wear their crown & sash at all times, unless specified, at the national event.
Pageant Gals or returning delegates do not receive an additional crown with their discounted entry.
Is hotel/lodging included? No. Delegates are not required to stay at a host hotel. All activities will be based out of the MCT theater location of 200 N Adams Street.
Hotels in the area closest to the pageant site include;
Double Tree Inn 100 Madison (406) 728-3100
Holiday Inn Downtown 200 South Pattee Street (406) 721-8550
Campus Inn 744 E. Broadway St (406) 549-5134
City Center Motel (directly across the street) (406) 543-3193
Motel 6 University 630 East Broadway St (406) 541-2393
Bel-Aire Motel 300 East Broadway (406) 543-3183
Is there a payment plan? Yes. Delegates are welcome to pay their fees in full, or may select a payment plan consisting of monthly payments of $100 per month. A minimum deposit of $100 must be made to order the Country, State or Regional Prize package. Crowns & sashes will not be shipped until full entry fee is paid. Payments accepted through Square on our website, Paypal, bank card, or with check or Money Order. Checks should be made out to RED's Studio PO Box 2114 Hamilton, MT 59840. Refunds will not be given for any reason. If a delegate cannot compete, all payments are non-refundable and not transferable.
How many titles will be awarded? Up to Eight. One each in the America’s SUPER age divisions; PreTeen 8-13 yrs, Teen 14-18yrs, Miss 18-25 yrs, Ms. (Single/Divorced), Mrs., Classic (55 yrs and up) & Queen (Plus sized), and one overall winner, the Int‘l SUPER Ms./Mrs.
Divisions with low entry numbers may be combined.
Can past titleholders compete? Yes, national winners may re-compete, when they become eligible for another division. (Ex: America's SUPER Miss, can compete for the America's SUPER Ms. title after she turns 26 years of age, OR America's SUPER Classic may return and compete if she qualifies as a Mrs or Ms.). Overall, Int'l SUPER Ms. titleholders, cannot compete again.
All past queens are considered "lifetime queens" and are welcome to return on any subsequent year to participate in crowning new titleholders.
Are Delegates required to bring a gift? Delegates are asked to bring a trinket or gift for each of the other delegates. Please keep the value minimal. Gift should represent you or your state.
What Airport should I fly into? Delegates are advised to fly into Missoula International Airport (MSO). Car rental is available at the Delegates expense.
Will Photo & Video packages be available? Yes. Corey Dostal Photography will provide a full photo dvd package to all contestants at no additional cost.
Our Video is $75, and can be ordered from the pageant office. Delegates and their families will be permitted to take photos and video during events leading up to the on-stage pageant competition event. Cameras or video equipment will not be allowed during any on-stage competition events. Individuals who fail to comply with this rule will be asked to leave the venue without benefit of refund. Please be prepared for Video recording & Photography throughout each day - Delegates are encouraged to dress professionally at all times.
Is there a Program Book Ad Sales requirement? No. Each delegate will have her photo, name, sponsors and title included in the program, with her entry fee. Additional color ad pages may be purchased for $175 each if copy ready. Please contact the national office if you would like information on advertising. We also offer a “Buckle up SPECIAL”; if you include a Seat Belt Safety message in your ad, the full page b/w ad is $65. Our program is 5 1/2 x8' tall. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a copy of last years program.
Will there be any additional awards? Yes. Side awards will not be announced until after all scores have been tabulated, and may be awarded in the following categories...
• Congeniality will be selected by her peers (may include cash prize)
• Fitness Attire
• Formal wear
• Personality will be selected based upon Introduction scores during Platform Statements.
• Pageantry Spirit Award will be selected by the pageant staff, and may include contestants, staff and/or volunteers.
• Dan Stockwell Memorial Cash prize will be awarded to the delegate who submits the most Seat Belt related appearances prior to pageant week (documentation must be included for each appearance).
2016 Prize list
America's SUPER State/Regional Delegate AWARDS
ALL Delegates receive:
Our official adjustable Tiara
A beautiful full wrap satin Sash
Rhinestone Sash Pin
Unlimited Free tickets for family, friends and sponsors to attend the America's SUPER Pageant finals
$100 off returning delegate entry fee
Crystal crown & Hwy Safety Support Ribbon cell phone charm
Complimentary issue of Pageantry magazine
"Buckle Up" Support Ribbon
ALL delegates are eligible for the Seat Belt Platform Promotion $500 Cash Prize
(One winner will be selected based upon her promotion of the pageant platform, regardless of overall scores. PreTeen through Classic are eligible)
Int'l & America's SUPER Pageant NATIONAL PRIZES
Official Aurora Borealis or Ruby-red crown or Tiara
Official full wrap satin Sash
Title, one years reign and appearance opportunities
National winners receive a beautiful piece of crown jewelry from Holly Hardwick
Rhinestone "title" T-shirt
1 year subscription to Pageantry Magazine
2 hours of coaching ($150 value) with Wendi Russo. Expires 8/04/2017
$500 off any red carpet gown over $1,500 and 10% off their wardrobe and accessories at Bessie's Boutique, LLC. for the entire year of their reign (limited plus size items available)*
Rhinestone "Crown" cuff bracelet
Diamond ring from Kevi Berger - Int'l SUPER Mrs. & Kay Jewelers
Complimentary Tickets for family members for 2016 pageant
2016 DVD and Photo package when crowning new queens
(More prizes may be added. All prizes subject to delivery by sponsors)
Areas of competition include:
* 30-60 second Platform Statement,
* Athletic Attire
* Evening Gown.
Each area of competition is weighted 1-20 points.
WHY DID YOU ENTER THIS PAGEANT?
OCCUPATION, EDUCATION & HONORS?
COMMUNITY SERVICE ACTIVITIES & PLATFORM GOALS?
ANYTHING ELSE? (PREVIOUS TITLES, HOBBIES, FAMILY, AMBITION, ETC):
I agree to the contract below
RULES, REGULATIONS, CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I am in good health and am physically able to discharge the professional responsibilities of an America's Super Pageant titleholder.
2. I have no present association with the adult entertainment or publishing industries.
3. I have not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with high standards of public morals or any act which will reflect unfavorably on the pageant during my reign.
4. I am of good moral character and will conduct myself in a courteous and professional manner at all times during my reign with the Int’l/America's Super Pageant, and while representing a Super Pageant title or RED's Studio.
5. I will not consume alcoholic beverages, smoke tobacco or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs (including prescription drugs not prescribed by your physician) while wearing my crown or sash or while representing my title.
6. I will not slander other contestants, judges, sponsors, pageant staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the America's Super Pageant. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against America's Super Pageant or its delegates, will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any and all gifts, prizes, and fees paid.
7. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification and removal from the premises. If delegate is disqualified, stripped of title, or relinquishes, for any reason, any title, prizes & gifts awarded to her, must be returned in full, or delegate will be charged reasonable replacement costs.
8. If selected as a national/Int’l Super Pageant titleholder, Delegate agrees to arrange and make a minimum of 10 appearances (one per month) throughout Delegates reign. All appearances must be documented in hard copy form, and submitted to the national office within 30 days of occurrence. Appearances may include but are not limited to parades; radio, television and newspaper interviews; and public appearances at events. If all appearances are made, and documented on time, the pageant will provide lodging (shared with another queen) when returning to crown your successor.
9. America's Super Pageant titleholders agree to provide America's Super Pageant with hard copies of all articles and/or photos pertaining to her reign. National/Int’l titleholders cannot represent, or promote, any other pageant during their reign.
10. By virtue of participation in the America's Super Pageant competition, Delegate agrees to allow America's Super Pageant/RED's Studio the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
11. Delegate agrees to release America's Super Pageant/RED's Studio from liability for any injury resulting from participation, participation, publicity and promotion.
12. Delegate attests that all information submitted to America's Super Pageant is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of America's Super Pageant may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes & regalia without benefit of refund in full or in part at the sole discretion of pageant staff.
13. Delegates may not engage the judges in conversation prior to, or during the competition. Delegates who are observed approaching a Judge will be subject to immediate disqualification. Judges may be on site, but private conversations are prohibited.
14. Delegate agrees to supply her own competition & personal wardrobes, travel, lodging and meals.
15. Delegates who are under 18 years of age as of the pageant date must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times.
16. Delegates agree that the decisions of the judges, and pageant staff, will be final.
17. Contestant understands that while she may withdraw from the competition at any time, under no circumstances, nor for any reason, will contestant be entitled to a refund. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. If any litigation is instituted, the venue of any action must be in the County of Ravalli, State of Montana.
19. I understand that while I am under contract with the America’s SUPER Pageant, and for one year after, I am prohibited from starting my own pageant system, directing another system or recruiting for any other pageant system without prior written consent from the America’s SUPER Pageant.
20. I understand that I am expected to return to crown my successor, and will receive $100 travel/appearance fee for each contestant I recruit during my reign, if I return to crown my successor.
21. I am qualified to represent my state or region due to residency, property, origin of birth, ownership, employment or military station.
22. I agree to abide by the Rules, Regulations and Code of Conduct of the America's Super Pageant.
23. I understand that failure to honor the platform is grounds for dismissal from the pageant and removal of my title and relinquishment of all prizes and regalia.
2016 Pageant Schedule
Friday (optional Day)
8:00am Radio Interviews
9:00-10:00am Coffee Hour at TBD
10:00-2:45pm Fashion Photo shoot in Greenough Park (dressy casual or Interview attire, with crown & sash)
12:00 Lunch delivered
3:00- 3:30pm Appearance at City Life / Boys & Girls Club 1515 Fairview Ave (1st Floor Student Center)
6:00pm BBQ Dinner at the home of Int’l SUPER Mrs – Kevi Berger & Gift Exchange
Saturday (must arrive by 8:30am)
8:00am Coffee Hour at TBD (glitz or casual attire with crown & sash) Turn in Bonus Point Documentation
9:00-11am Farmers Market - we will walk to location from coffee shop (glitz or casual attire with crown & sash, bring a jacket?)
10:00-12:00 Fairy Tales & Super Heroes at the Carousel (glitzy or casual attire with crown & sash)
12:00-1pm Lunch break on your own
1:00 -7pm Rehearsals at MCT (come dressed for photos or bring casual change of clothes)
2:00-5pm? Individual Photo Shoots at MCT (dressy/cocktail/interview - the national crown & sash will be available as a prop)
5pm Dinner delivered in
7:00-10pm Pool Party at the Double Tree Hotel
Sunday (Pageant Day)
9:00-12:30pm Rehearsals at MCT (casual attire with sash) You may bring items into dressing room.
3:00-4:30 Assigned Interview times at MCT (Suit or dress, bring sash for photos, but it will not be worn during interview)
7pm - Showtime
9pm – Winners Photo Shoot